Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I buy a website theme?
The major selling point is price: you get an awesome design for an average of only $50. No need to hire a web designer or an agency. Another big point is time frame: It can take anywhere from 5 days to several weeks for a good designer to deliver a web design that comes anywhere close in quality.
2. What comes with a theme?
After you've finished our secure checkout process, you'll receive an email with a link or links to download one or more zip files.
If you bought an HTML theme, the zip file(s) will contain: Photoshop (PSD) file(s), HTML file(s), plus fonts and the clip art library.
For all other themes - WordPress, PrestaShop, Magento and OpenCart - your zip file(s) will contain everything you need to get started using the CMS the theme was created for.
3. What formats do your themes use?
Our HTML themes are available in Photoshop and HTML formats, and out WordPress themes, Prestashop, Magento and OpenCart themes are available in formats and coded specifically for each CMS. The templates's HTML will work with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage.
4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use a template?
Things you can do:
- Create a website using the theme however you want to.
Things you must not do:
- Redistribute or resell themes (like we do).
- Claim exclusive or intellectual ownership of any our products, whether modified or unmodified. All products are property of the content providing companies and associated individuals.
- Use a theme for more than a single project (you must buy the same theme once more to use it with another project)
5. Can you explain how unique and non-unique purchases differ?
Other people can buy the template you have chosen and use it in their projects.
This means that you will be the last person to ever buy this theme. Once someone buys a theme with a unique purchase offer, the theme is removed permanently from the sales directory and will never again be sold. You will be the last person to own the theme.
6. Why make a unique purchase if a theme might have been bought before?
There is a tiny chance that you'll find the same design being used elsewhere. There are billions upon billions of websites on the internet, with literally millions more added each and every day.
7. Are there any other fees?
No, your theme payment is a one-time-only fee without any additional charges, recurring or otherwise.You can use the theme as many times as you want for a single website.
8. Do you offer subscriptions or membership-based purchasing options?
At this time, we do not offer these options.
9. I would like to pay via company check/cheque, can I?
Yes, by using the MoneyBookers payment option during checkout.
10. What is your return policy?
We offer irrevocable and non-tangible goods, and therefore we do not issue refunds. You are responsible for understanding this when buying any article from our site. Please read carefully the "sources available" section. The only exception to this rule is on a case-by-case basis if the theme isn't as described, and only with the agreement of all parties. The deadline for claiming any refund like this is one week after the delivery date.
11. Where's my template? I ordered a theme but haven't received any download information.
Please contact our Billing Department via our live chat support agents.
12. I received two emails; have I been billed twice?
Double-check the order IDs in your order confirmation, they should be different to one another. If in doubt, please feel free to contact our billing department.
13. Can you reactivate my download link?
Yes. Just get in touch with our billing people, and they will happily get your link up and running again.
14. I would like to purchase a theme, but I can't see it on your site anymore.
The most likely explanation is that the theme was bought under a unique "buy out" license, and is no longer available. Try looking for a similar template.
15. What do you recommend for editing HTML and website code?
We swear by Macromedia Dreamweaver, although some of Microsoft's free offerings (e.g. Visual Studio Code) are looking promising. Nothing wrong with Notepad++ or Sublime Text either.
16. Where would you recommend finding additional photos or images?
Try taking a look at www.gettyimages.com. Slightly pricey, but definitely worth the cost.
18. Can I use your themes to develop websites for my customers?
Yes, that's perfectrly fine. Do remember that when you buy a theme with an ordinary or exclusive licence, you're only allowed to create a single project (one domain name) with the theme.